Thursday, September 13, 2012

Peace at Last

It's amazing how when I truly seek solace in God, he readily provides it. Not an hour after my last posting I received an email from an acquaintance who had, unbeknownst to me, dealt with some of the same issues I have encountered recently in this pregnancy. Sometimes all it takes for me to feel more stable is to know that I'm not alone in all of this. To top it off, I received a good report at my doctor yesterday. Apparently we were able to discover my issue before it claimed my baby's life or mine. Although this pregnancy hasn't been what I had hoped it would be, I feel extremely blessed to be where I am right now, daily shots in my belly and all!  As my doctor said yesterday, in order to get through this with my sanity I must celebrate the small victories and try not to focus so much on the big, scary picture. Yesterday seeing my little one alive and well was one of those victories and you can bet I'm celebrating!

No comments:

Post a Comment